Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 2400 S Hoover St, Los Angeles, CA 90007
Phone: (213) 748-3206
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForBreakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Private Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
This Is one of my favorite burger places. When I'm in the Los Angeles, I always stop here for a bite. Great place!
Erica Camisa Morale
This is a very nice diner with Mexican-American food. They have the usual diner menu, plus some Mexican stuff. Portions are abundant and food is tasty... A lot of families from the neighborhood and students from the schools around and from USC go there to eat!
Tried this place for the first time. Wasn't impressed. I had a steak sandwich and added cheese and avocado just to find out they forgot the avocado. This place can be pricey. The steak sandwich was like 15 bucks. Can you say rip off. The steak from the sandwich was chewy and hard to bite. Can you believe they charge for ranch and thousand island sauce. I asked if they included one with a purchase of a combo and the guy talking my order said no. WTH. Again.. rip off. I won't be back anytime soon. This place didn't hit the spot.
Its the best diner to eat at since when i was born, should be a historical place here in LA.
Really good cheeseburger couldn't even finish it was so big. Chili cheese fries are bomb.